Using Bega Country Light Tasty Natural Cheese Slices
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Makes: 2 sandwiches
4 slices of multigrain bread
1 tbsp of low fat mayonnaise
¼ cup of grated carrot
¼ cup of grated red cabbage
4 slices of thinly shaved ham
2 Bega Country Light 50% Less Fat†† Tasty Natural Cheese Slices
- In a small bowl, mix together the grated carrot, cabbage and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- Place four slices of bread onto a flat surface or chopping board. Top two slices of bread with the ham followed by the Bega Country Light Tasty Natural Cheese Slices. Top with the carrot and cabbage, and close the sandwiches with the remaining slices of bread.
- Use an airplane shaped cutter to press down on each sandwich to create the airplane shapes.
- Store in an airtight container, and pop in an icebrick or frozen drink bottle to keep cool until lunchtime.
- Pack sandwich with celery sticks, fresh peach slices, milk, a muesli bar and a Bega Original Stringer
- Airplane shaped cutters are widely available in supermarkets or department stores. Try using all different shapes for a fun addition to any lunchbox!
††50% less fat than Bega Tasty Cheese which has 34.7g of fat per 100g