Using Bega Farmers’ Tasty Grated Cheese
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
½ red onion, finely chopped
1 red capsicum, finely chopped
200 g punnet cherry tomatoes, chopped
¼ cup tinned corn, drained
400 g can red kidney beans, drained
1 cup Bega Farmers’ Tasty Grated Cheese
½ avocado, chopped
175 g corn chips
Sour cream, to serve
- Preheat the grill to high.
- To make the salsa, place the chopped onion, capsicum and cherry tomatoes into a large bowl. Add the drained kidney beans and corn. Season with salt and pepper, then mix well to combine all ingredients
- Place the corn chips into the base of 4-6 single serve lovenproof tins or dishes top with the fresh salsa you’ve just created. Get the kids to sprinkle the Bega Farmers’ Tasty Cheese over the top.
- Place under the grill for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Carefully remove the nachos from the grill, then top with the avocado before serving. Add a dollop of sour cream to taste.
If you don’t have individual dishes, use a larger ovenproof dish and make one big batch of nachos, for the kids and family to share!