Using Bega Farmers’ Tasty Grated Cheese
Makes: 12 muffins
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
2 rashers rindless bacon, diced
1 tbsp olive oil
¾ cup of milk
50g Western Star Butter, melted
Pinch cayenne pepper
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
2 cups self-raising flour
1 cup Bega Farmers’ Tasty Grated Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Place a frying pan over medium to high heat. Add the olive oil, then fry the bacon for 1-2 minutes or until crispy.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, butter, cayenne pepper, salt and parsley.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, bacon and Bega Farmers’ Tasty Cheese. Then stir through the egg mixture until all combined. Spoon the mixture in evenly across the 12 non-stick muffin pan.
- Bake the muffins in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until well-risen and golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving either warm or at room temperature.